Thursday, April 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK, AYAH!!!



Dear friends,
today is my mak's birthday! Her 65th. I wish she will always be blessed by Allah and always forever in good health so that she can always be around us..amin.

And Happy Belated 59th birthday to my Ayah too!!His birthday was on 24th march 1952.



Mom, I wish you a very Happy Birthday
Hope you'll have a great day today
If I can have my say
I'll make you the happiest mother everyday
But alas, all I can do is pray
That God looks after you in His own way
As for your special day today
I wish in good health and spirit you'll stay


Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.

Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad;
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.

You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above,
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, 'cause "You da man!"

I LOVE U BOTH, I DO, I REALLY DO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment