Saturday, October 8, 2011

Good morninggggg....

It's been like a gazillion years since i last went to gym or doing any physical activities...:(
Been busy lately, or should i just admit it...LAZY!!!Whoaaa...
OK OK OK...so i decided to start all over again.FYI, i have terminated my gym membership...sob sob...why???because i think it was just a waste of money. I would go like 2-3 times per week, aroud 30-45mins per session then i'll be rushing going home to avoid massive traffic jam and missed my maghrib prayer!
And then came along fasting month (nobody says u cannot work out while u are fasting, i made it up i admit!), then rather then not going to the gym at all for the whole month of August, i just cut the membership!Done!With all the festive season (cookies,,cookies,,,and cakessssss), open houses and my new hobby of finding a good place to eat, the weight gain was just unstoppable. Not just that, i realize my face is getting rounder and rounder that my eyes and nose becoming smaller...and whenever i smile, i can see part of my chin!SCARY!!!Oh, and now i never missed my dinner!!!Horrible!!!!!!!!And i took rice!The whole plate!!

Hmm...So, last week i went to seek for a gym nearby my house but unfortunately it was full (what theeeee.............). So i did what i did best before, go to a sports complex!Just take a brisk walk, step on staircase, feeling the fresh air, eyeing at people...And those were really...make me happy!I will consider that as a pilot episode...not an episode 1...as it was not seriously done!

Then i get this idea, why don't i record all my activities in my blog for my future reference. And maybe U can share the idea with me on how to vary my activities. Maybe we can do this together, it cost a lottttttttt of determination to do this alone. By the way, i forgot to mention on how much weight i gained after 3 months of living a "healthy" lifestyle! 1 scale gave me +3kg, the other scale (claim to be just calibrated) gave me +5kg....~faint~~~~...

This morning, what i did was...
1. Warming up and stretching for 5 mins
2. Fast walking 5 laps (1 lap=400m)
3. Step on staircase 10x (1x=22 steps)
4. Stand and sit on stadium chair (80 chairs)
5. Cooling down for 5 mins

The whole series took me 55mins.

Any suggestion for improvements????? I'll update for my next session of working out!Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment