Friday, April 17, 2009

weight watchers

hai all...aku resah laa...bcoz i ate too much today.arini aku cuti so bila duk umah otak asik ingat makannnn aje.huwaa...dah lama x bersenam sbb mmg x sempat(typical excuse!!)

tapi it's true.everyday i go to work early, coming back around 5.45pm.but i have to look after my neph & niece.no time to work out.how??how??tell me how??

i really need to go back at times when i really watch out what i ate, work out 4-5x per week, and lose 15kg in 3months.i can't afford to buy totalife or herbalife anymore.i want to do it naturally.exercise & proper diet.i need a buddy to do this together.someone that can push me to work out & always remind me to eat right.i can't do this alone.seeing me in the mirror juz freaking me out.i think i gained my weight.

waaa...so frens, i open it here...who is willing to be my buddy??

No comments:

Post a Comment